Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (6 Viewers)

ahaha

Ranting about neo Victorians (with images, tweets) · Knitting_Kninja

let that be the final word on those pseudo-victorian morons

Jees, talk about projecting.
You can't dig 80s stuff cos you're de facto against gay marriage, and you love Jim Davidson. My brother dresses like a 50s rocker and loves old cars, so he therefore revels in denying equal pay for women.
Good fucking God.

If anything is 1% of something, then it can only be discussed in terms of it being 100% of it. It's the Cheney Doctrine for culture. Piffle!!!

Stand up for the weirdos, I say. Weirdos abu!

If you think about it, being rich is actually harder than being poor because there's less rich people in this world.

Stop bullying now, arrest the poor!

What did Jim Davidson do?
can't even be racist without black people getting offended these days

Last edited:
ahaha

Ranting about neo Victorians (with images, tweets) · Knitting_Kninja

let that be the final word on those pseudo-victorian morons
I'm amazed somebody can get that worked up over a couple of people who apparently just like playing dress-up a bit too much (I mean, I agree with her that they're being dishonest with themselves if they think they've rediscovered a superior lifestyle while disregarding all the bad stuff about that era, but still).. Also, writing essays on Twitter line by line - why?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah, working men's club type humour but put on national TV
He had a black 'character' called 'Chalkie' as I remember. Mad what passed for entertainment just so recently.

I only remember his 'blue' humour*, was pretty shocked reading about the rest of it and his attempted defence of it as cartoon racism.

*Humour could probably be in inverted commas too.

I'm amazed somebody can get that worked up over a couple of people who apparently just like playing dress-up a bit too much (I mean, I agree with her that they're being dishonest with themselves if they think they've rediscovered a superior lifestyle while disregarding all the bad stuff about that era, but still).. Also, writing essays on Twitter line by line - why?
Person studies the period they pretend they're living in. These people are getting the details wrong and acting like they're being treated like an ethnic minority for bragging about how their life is better than everyone else's.

And twitter essays have been around for years, come on like. Stop oppressing them for using modern technology you racist.

The important thing is these people need to be stopped before they do any more damage to my very relevant brain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back