Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

the multi talents of the song and dance men of old. Could your Harry Styles or Bonos do this sort of thing? I think not.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the multi talents of the song and dance men of old. Could your Harry Styles or Bonos do this sort of thing? I think not.

Castle and Forsythe are truly the KNOWER of their era.

Some lanky dude with music skills and fun dance moves with some short dude with fun dance moves and music skills. All with good energy at the backbone of it.

Castle and Forsythe are truly the KNOWER of their era.

Some lanky dude with music skills and fun dance moves with some short dude with fun dance moves and music skills. All with good energy at the backbone of it.
I was about to quip "but people had heard of Castle and Forsythe (LOL)" then checked YouTube to see Knower has millions of views.

I am so out of touch

I am not a knower

I was about to quip "but people had heard of Castle and Forsythe (LOL)" then checked YouTube to see Knower has millions of views.

I am so out of touch

I am not a knower

This was the tune that got me into KNOWER*

*This one is technically Louis Cole solo but Genevive who's dancing in the leapordskins there is joined at the hip with them creatively - the two of them together are KNOWER.

Yeah, you look at Gene Kelly or someone doing what they did and it's spellbinding

I think those that have been trained since kids, your Justin Timberlakes, your Britneys; they can really step up
Beyonce can do it all too
Not too many though
Oh, Janelle is a beast also

Was playing down in my local last night, got talking to some woman a bit older than myself and asked her did she have any requests ... she was fairly well oiled and embarked on this long story about a weekend-long party she was at back in the day in some building that was condemned in the quays in Dublin, a rave going on in the basement and various other music going on in the other flats. She eventually got around to the point, which was she heard someone singing a song unaccompanied, and it blew her away

"Something about a fella stepping up, and maybe cider?" says she. "I never heard it since"

"Sounds like Johnny Jump Up," says I. "I only know the chorus, but I bet Darren knows the whole thing". And he did, and we played it, and she was over the fucking moon

I think those that have been trained since kids, your Justin Timberlakes, your Britneys; they can really step up
Beyonce can do it all too
Not too many though
Oh, Janelle is a beast also
I don't think any of those people are raconteurs, comedians, multi-instrumentalists ...or quick draw sharpshooters

Was playing down in my local last night, got talking to some woman a bit older than myself and asked her did she have any requests ... she was fairly well oiled and embarked on this long story about a weekend-long party she was at back in the day in some building that was condemned in the quays in Dublin, a rave going on in the basement and various other music going on in the other flats. She eventually got around to the point, which was she heard someone singing a song unaccompanied, and it blew her away

"Something about a fella stepping up, and maybe cider?" says she. "I never heard it since"

"Sounds like Johnny Jump Up," says I. "I only know the chorus, but I bet Darren knows the whole thing". And he did, and we played it, and she was over the fucking moon
Love this!

One time at work we were put into groups of three and told to come up with dance routines and present them. This was a nightmare scenario for me and most people but one of my colleagues had great moves and he had his group all doing slick choreographed stuff within minutes. They gave us joy

One time at work we were put into groups of three and told to come up with dance routines and present them. This was a nightmare scenario for me and most people but one of my colleagues had great moves and he had his group all doing slick choreographed stuff within minutes. They gave us joy
if they ask again, tell them dancing is dangerous and ask have they included it on a risk register before you can be asked to perform:

Yikes, my dancing days are over unless I decide to try to take up set dancing again (unlikely). That work incident turned out to be a horrible prank. They went as far as letting us prepare something terrible and and endure some anxiety about performing it. I needed the job

Ginger may have had to do it all, but backwards in heels, but she never had to do it backwards while playing a xylophone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back