Minor Pleasures (11 Viewers)

The Nutkins?

I was in Finland in November, chopping it up in a trendy spot called Bar Ö, chatting away. I can only have looked like and old lad. At least I've lost the gut.
The Nutkins! Exactly

Also 41 isn't auld lad territory.
I marvel at how youthful I look in photos from a decade ago.

The Nutkins?

I was in Finland in November, chopping it up in a trendy spot called Bar Ö, chatting away. I can only have looked like and old lad. At least I've lost the gut.
Hey, Chris
I'm off to FInland on Monday.
Any advice? Did you eat the bread buns with rice and potato in them?

Hey, Chris
I'm off to FInland on Monday.
Any advice? Did you eat the bread buns with rice and potato in them?
My mate lives there and did everything for us. He made us rice porridge and it was really nice. And there was some bread stuff involved so possibly that too. It was great.

I would highly recommend a session at a sauna and sea dip. Just don't stay in the water too long, I had no issues once I got in and probably stayed a bit long on the final (maybe sixth?) dip. Could not get warm after that.

My mate lives there and did everything for us. He made us rice porridge and it was really nice. And there was some bread stuff involved so possibly that too. It was great.

I would highly recommend a session at a sauna and sea dip. Just don't stay in the water too long, I had no issues once I got in and probably stayed a bit long on the final (maybe sixth?) dip. Could not get warm after that.
Cool cool. Appreciate that.

We have a place by a lake, with a sauna in the house
So the plan is a lot of hot & cold - rinse and repeat type deal.
I swim in pretty cold water a few times per week, so I am kinda sorta used to the afterdrop
It's a weird sensation to be in a sauna and shivering your ass off. Lol.

Man, what lucky lives we lead.

Cool cool. Appreciate that.

We have a place by a lake, with a sauna in the house
So the plan is a lot of hot & cold - rinse and repeat type deal.
I swim in pretty cold water a few times per week, so I am kinda sorta used to the afterdrop
It's a weird sensation to be in a sauna and shivering your ass off. Lol.

Man, what lucky lives we lead.
Checking my screenshots, water was 0.7C that day, Air -1.3C. That was just at the very start of the snow, so I reckon it must be colder now. I might find that website with the live temperatures.

Hmm, seems to be NaN degrees today.

Checking my screenshots, water was 0.7C that day, Air -1.3C. That was just at the very start of the snow, so I reckon it must be colder now. I might find that website with the live temperatures.
Ok, that is pretty cold water
Like coldest I've swam in is like just under 4

The last time I went to the barber, it was a place in Blanchardstown. The guy didn’t really have a clue what he was doing and one of his workmates had to take over halfway through. I was just getting a regular short back and sides.

On the plus side it was cheap, quick and they didn’t make small talk

For some reason the phone lines came down up our road a couple of weeks ago.

They still haven't been fixed, which is minorly annoying, however part of the delay is because instead of just putting up copper again they're finally bringing fibre up the road after stopping about 500m away when they were last doing it.

I started playing Resident Evil 4 on the Switch back in November. It’s probably the first video game I’ve really gotten into in years. I stayed up late last night and finally completed it. I feel this weird mix of pride and shame in what I’ve achieved

I started playing Resident Evil 4 on the Switch back in November. It’s probably the first video game I’ve really gotten into in years. I stayed up late last night and finally completed it. I feel this weird mix of pride and shame in what I’ve achieved
I played/completed this on the Wii when I was 25 and going through a horrendous bout of chicken pox. Surreal experience. Good game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back