Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

Minor pleasure that transitioned into less pleasure.
I was in the sea diving and doing my thing, and noticed that my sinuses weren't really hurting at all, no matter how deep I was going. Sometimes they hurt in the first few meters going down, and you have to mess around to get balanced, but today it was really comfortable.
There was a seal watching me, sneaking up behind me, the sun was shining, it was all very nice.

Then, I mean, my entire sinuses emptied out into my throat. It was like a pint of sea water up there, fucking POURING down into me. I'm off in the middle of nowhere hoiking up water, swallowing it, coughing. Sinuses are massive lads. It's like an aquarium in your skull.

Then I was sitting back home feeling a bit funny, and a fledgling swallow tweeted in the hall, they fly in because they're eejits. So I got to hold a swallow and bring him out, and we were back into minor pleasure territory.

Minor pleasure that transitioned into less pleasure.
I was in the sea diving and doing my thing, and noticed that my sinuses weren't really hurting at all, no matter how deep I was going. Sometimes they hurt in the first few meters going down, and you have to mess around to get balanced, but today it was really comfortable.
There was a seal watching me, sneaking up behind me, the sun was shining, it was all very nice.

Then, I mean, my entire sinuses emptied out into my throat. It was like a pint of sea water up there, fucking POURING down into me. I'm off in the middle of nowhere hoiking up water, swallowing it, coughing. Sinuses are massive lads. It's like an aquarium in your skull.

Then I was sitting back home feeling a bit funny, and a fledgling swallow tweeted in the hall, they fly in because they're eejits. So I got to hold a swallow and bring him out, and we were back into minor pleasure territory.

maybe thats how ill clear mine.

I was snorkelling a few times when on Clare Island a month or two back. First go involved getting used to the new mask but for hours after getting out of the water that first go, I'd move my head and water would pour out my nose. Happened at least a dozen times.

Also once went surfing with a couple of mates about 10 or 15 years ago in Sligo. Well, they were surfing, I call it 'falling'. On the way home we stopped in a filling station in the Midlands for a roll and can. As I was paying at the till, about two tablespoons of water poured out of my nose onto the counter. Thankfully there was one of those big rolls of blue tissue paper to hand, but I didn't even try to explain it to the rather perturbed young lady behind the till.

yeah theyre not really clearing out the massive hardened lump of gunk back there. i think being fully submerged in the sea is goign to work a little better
you might be right. I suspect that doing it daily is important. Over the last few days water seems to just wash through more readily. I was still doing some choking hoiking up seawater action today, but now that you mention it I suspect it's fairly clear.

Whoever designed skulls has a lot to answer for. "Let's just stick in this massive space, with a dead end, surrounded with bone, into which we're going to secrete mucus and shit."

God's a dickhead is my point.

My seal buddy was back today. I reckon she's got a bit of a crush on me.

Is this just blocked sinuses rebalancing to the pressure?

I am doing my PADI course this winter
Going diving for real in March. Excited.

A beautiful woman baked me a Heirloom Tomato Galette W/ Honeyed Goat Cheese, Caramelized Shallots, & Fresh Thyme
It was off-the-charts good. And I have done it NO JUSTICE with this shitty pic.

1693928136834.png

There was also pie

Do you ever get that feeling where you wonder how you got so fucking lucky?
Like you're getting away with something?

And then your inner Catholic takes over and you wonder does this mean something shitty is gonna happen now?

This pie was that good. It raised existential questions about my current life.

1693928258199.png

Is this just blocked sinuses rebalancing to the pressure?

I am doing my PADI course this winter
Going diving for real in March. Excited.
if you're doing scuba it's usually fine. Like, with the skin diving I'm kinda on a mission, going down and not fucking about. So I need to balance on the way down, without using my hands to clamp my nose ideally. I don't even wear weights, so I need to swim down quickly to whatever depth before I hit neutral buoyancy, otherwise I'm flailing about like an eejit and floating back up to the surface.

Scuba you can take your sweet time, float down to 5 meters or whatever and tweak your sinuses as needed.

March is gonna be baltic lol. You're doing it in Ireland yeah?

if you're doing scuba it's usually fine. Like, with the skin diving I'm kinda on a mission, going down and not fucking about. So I need to balance on the way down, without using my hands to clamp my nose ideally. I don't even wear weights, so I need to swim down quickly to whatever depth before I hit neutral buoyancy, otherwise I'm flailing about like an eejit and floating back up to the surface.

Scuba you can take your sweet time, float down to 5 meters or whatever and tweak your sinuses as needed.
You're free diving??
Holy heck

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back