Minor Pleasures (18 Viewers)

In pub. Someone asked our much downtrodden barman to make a white russian, he said no, so customer orders each of the ingredients of a white russian and mixed it himself.
My man didn't know how to charge for milk, "it's not like a bloody Mary, I can do a bloody Mary! But there's no button on the till for milk!"

Well I hope you charged him like 12 quid.
"I charged £14"

An hour later some other hipsters appear and ask "Um, yeah no, can you do a bloody Mary?"

Us bar wankers got a lot of hilarity out of that.

In pub. Someone asked our much downtrodden barman to make a white russian, he said no, so customer orders each of the ingredients of a white russian and mixed it himself.
My man didn't know how to charge for milk, "it's not like a bloody Mary, I can do a bloody Mary! But there's no button on the till for milk!"

Well I hope you charged him like 12 quid.
"I charged £14"

An hour later some other hipsters appear and ask "Um, yeah no, can you do a bloody Mary?"

Us bar wankers got a lot of hilarity out of that.
The move is to ask for a kahlua with vodka and nip out to the shop for a small thing of milk

I'd charge 14 pounds for a deconstructed white Russian too...
Here's me thinking I'm uniquely wordy, but that's exactly the phrase I used. I suggested my man could make a thing of doing deconstructed cocktails, since he's not interested in actually learning how to do things properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back