Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

I had a nice flirty time with someone. It was a really nice chat generally. Went out for a drink with housemate...scene missing...there I am talking to housemates friend. Then housemate vanishes and I'm left with her beguiling friend. It's as if she did it on purpose!
Nothing came of it obviously as yet, because here I am on teh interwebs talking to you wordle nerds.

It was damn close though. I need to tidy my room.

I had a nice flirty time with someone. It was a really nice chat generally. Went out for a drink with housemate...scene missing...there I am talking to housemates friend. Then housemate vanishes and I'm left with her beguiling friend. It's as if she did it on purpose!
Nothing came of it obviously as yet, because here I am on teh interwebs talking to you wordle nerds.

It was damn close though. I need to tidy my room.

Is a boat not technically a mess my default though?

Is a boat not technically a mess my default though?

The Mess is quite tidy actually. Besides the mess that is, which is organised chaos. Where's the bread knife? Next to the solder and the M6's, where it always is. Unless you mean the other bread knife, which is in the drawer, obviously.

I want the rest of it shipshape though, if there's a vague possibility of luuuurrrrrrrvvv.

That was just before I discovered Thumped so I had no way of knowing unfortunately ☹️

I haven't laughed so much for a long time. 💯
I kind of feel bad for the guy that got drenched tbh
Dunno why the fuck you'd do that to someone for no reason

Although now I'm remembering doing almost the exact same thing to people that worked in Bolton St during rag week and thinking it was beyond hilarious

I kind of feel bad for the guy that got drenched tbh
Dunno why the fuck you'd do that to someone for no reason

Although now I'm remembering doing almost the exact same thing to people that worked in Bolton St during rag week and thinking it was beyond hilarious
HE WAS A POLICEMAN.
they wouldn't have done it otherwise.
also their reactions and the fact they got away with it.
they took a detour just on the chance it might happen when they saw the cop. one of them got out just film it from another angle - not knowing if would happen.
and finally they hung around the area to film his reaction and he didn't still realise it was them.
AND HE WAS A POLICEMAN.

otherwise don't ever do this to someone. I can't drive anyway.
I got minorly wet from this a couple of times as a youngster and won't go near anything like this if cars are passing. easy lesson to learn.

HE WAS A POLICEMAN.
I saw that

Just don't know how it makes the world better to fuck up someone's day

I've no great love for the Gards or cops in general
But wanton meanness like that leaves me cold

The guys doing that, people who are into humiliation of others for laughs, they can go fuck themselves

I guess I'm old

I saw that

Just don't know how it makes the world better to fuck up someone's day

I've no great love for the Gards or cops in general
But wanton meanness like that leaves me cold

The guys doing that, people who are into humiliation of others for laughs, they can go fuck themselves

I guess I'm old
I wouldn't have laughed either if it wasn't a cop.

E7ECDD89-8CDB-4304-B341-4708798A343D.jpeg
Being able to get this out clean. And taking a break in my favourite room with the only items i’ve moved down while it rains. Half way done priming stairs with no drips!

Attachments

• IMG_7055.jpeg
    IMG_7055.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • B53EB476-B9BA-400C-9D67-70DD458DEE63.jpeg
    B53EB476-B9BA-400C-9D67-70DD458DEE63.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7064.jpeg
    IMG_7064.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back