Minor Pleasures (14 Viewers)

Just decanted / filtered elderflower wine into 6 bottles for final stage fermentation from my big bucket of elderflower goop.
Kitchen smells amazing now and I had a little sample and it tastes pretty good.
Opening first bottle in July.

I'll plan a trip accordingly

I don’t really use Reddit beyond googling random things and Reddit posts being the first hits. Did something happen with Reddit?
I'm not really sure what the exact machinations are. They are preparing to sell it, and they decided they needed to cash in on it to the maximal degree possible which includes gouging everyone who's built third party apps on it. The idea being you flush out all third parties who could potentially ding your advertising and data mining money, gathering all that money for yourself.
What might have transpired however is the realization that if your business is run by volunteers and free content providers, they can turn their back on you if they feel fucked over. Who knows.

Jannnnnneeeeee, you were always the person I looked up to for being ahead of the game with social medias

one of the first (fuck) facebookers and that

Was, I? I find both those “too much” … they are too overwhelming for my already clogged brain.

Advice, not only for Christmas.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back