Minor Pleasures (13 Viewers)

A friend was telling me about a woman he's met. He's quite smitten. So before she arrived he said don't tell her I've been talking about her loads, he doesn't want to jinx it.

So she arrived, and stupidly I said "oh yeah you work at the airport"
He said "how would you know that seanc?(dickhead)"

Oh, um, ehhhhhh, you have airport hair.

She did have airport hair. Well kept, long, cast forward over the shoulder to the right.

Spent the next few minutes trying to maintain the ruse, but I didn't get away with it. Anyway, they were very cute together.

A friend was telling me about a woman he's met. He's quite smitten. So before she arrived he said don't tell her I've been talking about her loads, he doesn't want to jinx it.

So she arrived, and stupidly I said "oh yeah you work at the airport"
He said "how would you know that seanc?(dickhead)"

Oh, um, ehhhhhh, you have airport hair.

She did have airport hair. Well kept, long, cast forward over the shoulder to the right.

Spent the next few minutes trying to maintain the ruse, but I didn't get away with it. Anyway, they were very cute together.
you're Irish so you should have said, YOU HAVE A BIG AIRPORT HEAD ON YA

he knows he has the A and the O, and what letters he's not used. so i think he's just working through the possible remaining combinations. brute forcing the solution.
It's mostly this

I know I won't get all the solutions, but it's to partially trigger words and ideas that wouldn't normally be in my head
Like fucking KAZOO

Further to the aforementioned, I did get home at a reasonable hour, but I have no idea what the hell the YT algorithm is doing. I share the WiFi with other people so maybe that's why, but I have no idea what these things mean:

Attachments

• IMG_20230628_001519~2.jpg
    IMG_20230628_001519~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back