Minor Pleasures (17 Viewers)

Red Wine - fucking love it especially the oul Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec or Shiraz and combining it with cubes of mature cheddar on a tooth pick. OMFG! This is my Friday Night treat now....so relaxing. I used to murder a slab of cans before that- can't do it anymore.

Red Wine - fucking love it especially the oul Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec or Shiraz and combining it with cubes of mature cheddar on a tooth pick. OMFG! This is my Friday Night treat now....so relaxing. I used to murder a slab of cans before that- can't do it anymore.
The Lidl Cimarosa shiraz is the best. Also very cheap.

The Lidl Cimarosa shiraz is the best. Also very cheap.

That is a great wine, if I am ever in LIDL that is the wine I plump for. I hate Tescos but give their 'Vineyards' Shiraz or Cabernet wine a go - top quality wine and a great taste for only €5.99. Honestly, I have paid for wine that is twice that price and it isn't as nice.

Last edited:

You can't go wrong with an auld Nero D'avola either.

Induction day in work tomorrow. Arrive late, leave early & presumably do SFA except listen to some presentations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back