Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

leafing through the current foster dog's medical history, i found an entry from a couple of years ago where he ran away and "lived in a fox's den for a while"
Your Hollywood elevator pitch is now "it's like dances with wolves, with dogs with foxes"

What era of The Simpsons? Like does he deserve to be bought a pint or given a slap?
I may have been over-effusive
His stand-up was really very good, I was buzzing
Without having wikipedia at my side I may have embiggened his accomplishments

The Simpsons episodes[edit]
The following is a list of episodes Gould wrote during his tenure at The Simpsons.

Spoken like a true son of Eireann

Well my great grandad had the woman two doors down brought to a house over the way in Summerhill and executed as she informed on him and his comrades and the Black and Tans came in, scared the wimmen, and wrecked the place looking for arms (hidden in specially created hidey holes under the window ledges.)

Fair enough, I say.

Now this chap helped destroy The Simpsons. A far more serious crime. A good kicking would be letting him off, really.

An attractive lady told me my haircut was “on point” today.
giphy.gif

My rock band, The Middle Ages, with Thumped's own @chris d on guitar, are playing a gig on Saturday night in The Bello Bar. Technically it is not open to the public. It is a birthday party with a somewhat relaxed door policy. So if you know us and you're sound I should think it wold be ok to knock in around 9pm for some hard rock action. If you're worried about getting in just bring a gift for the birthday lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back