Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

Was at a comedy night in the International last week and 1 guy in the audience got such a bad fit of the giggles the show ground to a halt for about 10 minutes. Every time the comedian tried to start a new story the guy in the audience kept breaking out into this high pitched giggling and the comedian'd have to stop because he was getting drowned out.
It was sort of like reverse heckling.

Was at a comedy night in the International last week and 1 guy in the audience got such a bad fit of the giggles the show ground to a halt for about 10 minutes. Every time the comedian tried to start a new story the guy in the audience kept breaking out into this high pitched giggling and the comedian'd have to stop because he was getting drowned out.
It was sort of like reverse heckling.

Something like that happened to me when I was a teenager, at mass one Sunday. Got into such a fit of giggles that the priest actually stopped the service. I tried to cough it away, which only succeeded in turning the giggles into a tremendously loud cough/ laugh. That set my sister off and the two of us had to leave, excusing ourselves and laughing while passing everyone in the row. Best mass ever!

Yeah

More bathrooms than bedrooms.

Brazilian immigrants made good.

Over here they used to call Irish people that moved to bigger houses and got ideas above their station "Two Toilet Irish" or "Lace Curtain Irish"
Like to improve your situation was an inherent failure of character.

I don't think anyone foresaw 6-Bathroom Brazilians.

Got given two big cupboard/shelf/press things. Managed to fit most of my 7"s in. Need to do some work on them to refit the doors and make them secure and fit the room properly,but for now I'm pretty happy. My back is broken from hauling stuff around,but it's the good kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back