Minor Pleasures (33 Viewers)

Finally got approved for my dog. Jesus the amount of red tape around adoption is insane. I get to pick him up Saturday and then I will instantly become that annoying person who only posts pictures of their dog. Actually, I might just need to stay away from all social media so I don't become that person.

Just embrace it. I live in a workplace of dog adopters, it ain't so bad. Dog pictures > baby pictures tbh

oh and congrats!

Finally got approved for my dog. Jesus the amount of red tape around adoption is insane. I get to pick him up Saturday and then I will instantly become that annoying person who only posts pictures of their dog. Actually, I might just need to stay away from all social media so I don't become that person.

Ah deadly. Does he have a name yet?

You could get some doggy pals for him. You could name them poopshoot and fudge tunnel.

Finally got approved for my dog. Jesus the amount of red tape around adoption is insane.

It's a bit of a pain alright. When I was last getting a dog I fully intended to get one from a shelter but when I looked into it it just seemed like such an ordeal. I've had dogs pretty much my whole life, I know how to look after them, and ultimately I would have been rejected because I live in the countryside and my house doesn't have an enclosed fence. So I just rtang a breeder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back