Minor Pleasures (18 Viewers)

Reacquainting myself with Caroliner. I'm often surprised I like a band with their kind of singing and but I do, I love them. I don't even mind their bluegrass banjo playing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Best birthday in ages. No work, threw a bottle in the air and caught it/balanced it on the top of my hand, drinks midday, DOG (on reserve for me at the pound), met a lovely Brazilian dude lost in my neighbourhood and walked him back to town then he gave me his cd to listen to (his favorite band is sonic youth and he is sad he never got to go to CBGBs), met two lovely thumped ladies for 3 course dinner, CAKE, wine, and to top it off DAVID SEDARIS. Oh and found out on my way home that outside my door they are shooting the new Love/Hate, so it's no longer a joke. Oh and the 'chapstick' gifted to me by one of the funnest people I've ever met and that was after seeing David Sedaris. Class day. All around. Go 2014!

I also took pleasure in telling one of my teammates that I saw RHCPs the year he was born. It blew his mind. Priceless. I'd like to think it made me 'cool' but I think it firmly put me in the 'fucking old' category but it made me laugh nonetheless.

Best birthday in ages. No work, threw a bottle in the air and caught it/balanced it on the top of my hand, drinks midday, DOG (on reserve for me at the pound), met a lovely Brazilian dude lost in my neighbourhood and walked him back to town then he gave me his cd to listen to (his favorite band is sonic youth and he is sad he never got to go to CBGBs), met two lovely thumped ladies for 3 course dinner, CAKE, wine, and to top it off DAVID SEDARIS. Oh and found out on my way home that outside my door they are shooting the new Love/Hate, so it's no longer a joke. Oh and the 'chapstick' gifted to me by one of the funnest people I've ever met and that was after seeing David Sedaris. Class day. All around. Go 2014!

I didn't realise David Sedaris was in for the Literary Festival. Read that Owls with Diabetes book a few months back and thought it was hilarious.

I was walking up the stairs in my office and as I turned the corner a colleague, who I only really know to say hello to, was doing a little dance down the steps. He stopped as soon as he saw me. He must've got the ride last night.

On the downside I had four pints last night and my head feels like it's been through a cement mixer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back