Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

That I found this bike in the shed, rode it to the shops, picked up some ingredients and am now going to make, zucchini bread, strawberry muffins and a chocolate raspberry tort. I may or may not have been wearing a barret at the time. I also said hello to everyone I saw. Fresh air might make me less grumpy or maybe it's just because I'm on holiday.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 141
That I found this bike in the shed, rode it to the shops, picked up some ingredients and am now going to make, zucchini bread, strawberry muffins and a chocolate raspberry tort. I may or may not have been wearing a barret at the time. I also said hello to everyone I saw. Fresh air might make me less grumpy or maybe it's just because I'm on holiday.

Nice birra Blue Bangor there too.

i bet its really hard to not buy mad healthy food when you have to take it home in an open basket.

Boursin try that with crackers and a pitcher of Fosters, it's deadly.

Making a formal complaint against a cunt of a driver ( I tried to be nice and fair to her) and having the guards actually agree with me and be on my side and are appearing to follow it up. Which is nice. Failing that, I know where he parks her van :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back