Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

Got driven home by a hilarious and terrifying cab driver last night that was almost as drunk as me.
90mph swerving around parked cars on kimmage road west.
He also skipped red lights by simply driving up in the path dodging telephone boxes an bollards.
I had to fake getting sick to get him to stop.
Was gonna do a runner but opted not to.
Then we had a big hug when he dropped me off.
Most exciting cab journey ever

Got driven home by a hilarious and terrifying cab driver last night that was almost as drunk as me.
He also skipped red lights by simply driving up in the path dodging telephone boxes an bollards.

fucking gobshite driving around drunk like that. i would have stopped the cab and reported him immediately.

fucking gobshite driving around drunk like that. i would have stopped the cab and reported him immediately.

oh i would have but i was barely able to walk. i had to be poured into that cab.
i was thinking of making a run for it when he stopped briefly but i envisioned me tripping out, trying to run and then falling into something with my face in less than ten seconds and him having to drive me to the hospital.

Fuck! Write a song or short story about it.

i'm overdue a pay rise and i have a meeting at 3 to discuss my salary expectations. any tips?

i'm on quite a low salary but my role was very junior when i started and i got a lot more responsibility very quickly. i think they'll balk if i ask for a large salary jump which i think i'm due.

i'm overdue a pay rise and i have a meeting at 3 to discuss my salary expectations. any tips?

i'm on quite a low salary but my role was very junior when i started and i got a lot more responsibility very quickly. i think they'll balk if i ask for a large salary jump which i think i'm due.

haggle

do i haggle there and then? or do i listen to their offer, make a counter offer of what i think i'm worth then go away and think about it? do people start throwing figures around? i've never had to do this before. never cared enough about a job i had to know if they were paying me enough or not so i've just accepted what i have been given.

Only time I was ever offered a pay rise was when I told my last job I was leaving to go somewhere else. Luckily this one has increments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back