Minor Pleasures (39 Viewers)

The brother in law gave me l'Oréal men expert vita lift anti-sagging cream, new l'Oréal men expert Hydra Sensitive multi-protection 24hr hydrating cream (it has 4 fortifying minerals) and a l'Oréal men expert weekend expert kit which is missing the anti-irritation shave foam (I'm currently bearded so thats fine) but does have the total repair restoring shampoo, the 48h dry non stop full power anti-perspirant (which doesnt really sound healthy) and the hydra-energetic anti-fatigue moisturising lotion. Heads will turn when I step out in the morning.

The brother in law gave me l'Oréal men expert vita lift anti-sagging cream, new l'Oréal men expert Hydra Sensitive multi-protection 24hr hydrating cream (it has 4 fortifying minerals) and a l'Oréal men expert weekend expert kit which is missing the anti-irritation shave foam (I'm currently bearded so thats fine) but does have the total repair restoring shampoo, the 48h dry non stop full power anti-perspirant (which doesnt really sound healthy) and the hydra-energetic anti-fatigue moisturising lotion. Heads will turn when I step out in the morning.

"I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll apply an ice-pack while I do my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now."

I don't understand a word of that but I think you need to move to Inchicore

Due to unfortunate cat allergy causing yet another asthmas attack,I'm back in the studio..till Tuesday!

Let the beats commence.

Over paid €50 in my pay cheque.
I was under paid last week and I bought it to their attention and got it sorted. I wonder if they're testing me.
I wonder if I care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back