Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

Too many minor pleasures to list!

Just took a walk around town..loads of little chats and the weather is AWESOME!

Recycling done,house clean,studio running like clockwork,windows wide open..I could go on but you'd puke.

Looking forward to spending the spring and most of summer walking to work on the Southside... BYE RedLine LUAS, Lower Abby St and associated horribleness.

Yeay for secondments!

(Would be a major pleasure but a minor pleasure because I will have to come back to this dump in July)

I had a nice morning doing session muso overdubs for a friend, been having a tiresome afternoon at work since though. Gonna treat myself to a pint when I knock off. Day off tomorrow!

what a nice day. lovely lie-in. cycled from Terenure to Dundrum to get my watchstrap adjusted. did a small bit of shoppin' and then cycled back via Stillorgan, Mount Merrion, Ballsbridge, Donnybrook, Ranelagh and stopped in Rathmines for a few cheap tasty takeaway beers in Deveney's Offy. now to enjoy said beers and play a bit of guitar and edit some photographs. RESULT

HA!!!

Oh God!I was going..jesus ..I knew Shaney loved Roy Harper n all....I've never heard this..ITS AMAZINGGG

Instead of catching up on a ton of drawing projects I'm behind on I'm going to lie on the couch for the rest of the night with cut price Ben and Jerrys and Seth McFarlane cartoons

go me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back