Minor Pleasures (17 Viewers)

I do believe Ernesto is pleased by the fact that a play which has dragged for quite some time has, in fact, ended, rather than professing to be pleased by the ending appearing to go on for ever, in the manner of one of those Lord of the Rings films.

ernesto ; ?

that makes more sense. But he should have just said that if its the case rather than what he did say.

I feel your pain/joy ernesto.
Just be happy it's not ballet too.

Day two of a two day chicken curry.Automatic dinner.

Apparently I've won a christmas hamper from the credit union. Looking forward to seeing whats in it.

Vodka, jameson, hennessey, champagne, wine, guinness, biscuits, mince pies, fererro rocher, tub of some other sweets, christmas cake, selection box, some other snacky stuff
.|..|

Going for a pint with the auld lad
.|..|

Some jackass on an over-powered motorbike spending the whole time waiting for the lights to change revving the fuck out of the thing only to cut out just as they change to green.Justice.

Id say (depending on the bike) his idle speed needs to be adjusted so he's trying to keep his revs up cause if he doesnt she'll cut out... To pull off then he'd have to let em drop (unless he has good clutch control) or the bike will go from under him and thats why he cut out. Also dirty carbs will do this also...

Or he's just an arsehole ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back