Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

In a way this kind of worries me. First, all the kiddies that go to Oxegen will now want to go to Electric Picnic. Second, all the shit acts that won't be playing Oxegen might be playing Electric Picnic because both festivals are (kind of) owned by the same people now and, as we all know, the bottom line for those people will be to make lots of $$$

If the bloody coronas end up on the EP lineup I will have to find the nearest cliff to stradbally and jump off it.

me neither, or Breaking Bad, Lost, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones...I need to take a few years off to catch up

though this isn't a minor pleasure...I just want to be involved

i've seen half an episode of the sopranos, have an episode of the wire and most of allo allo and dads army.
Minor pleasure - the almost complete removal of tv from my life

I've never seen an episode of House.

I saw one episode ever. It was actually not bad but a few things made me uncomfortable. The first was Hugh Laurie with an American accent. The second was a plotline that suggested that every episode would probably always be pretty much the same because it was based around Laurie's uncanny ability to spot strange medical symptoms. So I'd had enough.

Managing to pay my busfare with as many coins as possible, told the driver I was sorry but all I had was small coins.
I wasn't sorry, I never am.

had to to an online training course before the end of the year and left it to today. Its meant to take an afternoon. I went straight to the exam, finished it in 3 minutes and scored 88% (pass mark 80%)

thank god for multiple choice!!

This is my first post from my new Retarded Cop phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back