Minor Pleasures (14 Viewers)

John Kelly had some lad standing in for him on Lyric yesterday evening and it was the best two hours of radio I ever heard in this country

Jazz fyi

Was out painting the shed with the transistor radio on. Good times

John Kelly had some lad standing in for him on Lyric yesterday evening and it was the best two hours of radio I ever heard in this country

Jazz fyi

I heard an ad on marty this morning that said that guy is in for the month.

Hopefully they keep both them on.

I heard some lad filling in for John Kelly last week and didn't like it that night, it was all this producer and that producer. Probably the same guy. Normally I listen to that show when I'm cooking, it's great. I'd even listen to the opera show on Saturday evening if I'm in the kitchen at that time, it's either that, absolute garbage music or sport on the radio at that time.

He's like a transition year radio presenter compared to the maestro JK himself
I never listen to JK so I wouldnt know ..well thats not true I know what JK sounds like.

Anyway, I'm sorry you feel that way. Yeah he mightnt be as polished but I think he's doing a great job and brings a bit of knowledge and enthusiasm to the gig. Thumbs up from me I'll be tuned in every night

I was just trying to remember who that Jk on the radio was. John Creedon prattles too much and John Kelly plays better tunes (except when he goes off on a funk or acid jazz bender)

I don't really listen to radio but this Peter Curtin guy yer mentioning sounds interesting.
I'm not on spotify but here's his playlist:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jazz fyi

been tuning in/listening back over the last week . filling in for 3 weeks in total I think. Been playing some amazing stuff I hadn't a clue about. Don't get the irritating talk in between tunes. Seems pretty insightful to me

loved this tune the other night
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back