Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

I didn't really know where to put this and had to share it with someone, so it's going here

A good friend is an archaelogist, was called down to a site somewhere on the shannon because someone in a boat had seen something in the water. They went down with some divers and found:
* 4 bronze axes
* a bronze sword
* 4 severed human skulls
* the skull of a massive bear (he said it was the size of horse's skull)

Bears have been extinct in Ireland for over 2000 years, so it's at least that old. They reckon it was some kind of human sacrifice thing. Mad wha?

I didn't really know where to put this and had to share it with someone, so it's going here

A good friend is an archaelogist, was called down to a site somewhere on the shannon because someone in a boat had seen something in the water. They went down with some divers and found:
* 4 bronze axes
* a bronze sword
* 4 severed human skulls

Bears have been extinct in Ireland for over 2000 years, so it's at least that old. They reckon it was some kind of human sacrifice thing. Mad wha?
I guess we'll just have to bear with them and wait for the results

* 4 bronze axes
* a bronze sword
* 4 severed human skulls

they're mine. tell him to put them the fuck back where he found them.

Biked 13 miles at an 18mph average - decent performance for my fixed gear

Swam in not-too-cold seawater, went out for breakfast

Weeded the yard

Gonna work on extending my desk at work and put up some window trim

Filled with a pretty good sense of wellbeing from being active and productive
That sense of control and mastery, and the freedom to do what you want.

* 4 bronze axes
* a bronze sword
* 4 severed human skulls

i was at the rose festival in st anne's park today and got chatting to some archaeologists manning a stand, and asked them about the above, if they had any lowdown on it. the response was 'what the fuck? you know about that? that's meant to be top secret'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back