Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

seanc

Had a grump with the missus earlier. She went out, I stayed home. She won the pub quiz we were supposed to do together.

She gets home to find me sitting in the dark working through WMP. She says "Are you just sitting in the dark listening to songs that make you cry?"

"No. I was quite happy actually" And I was.
She's home now and has made delicious food. All good, minor pleasure.

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Have discovered there's a load of Takeshi's Castle episodes up on youtube. Amazin. Just saw one where they brought out two lads dressed up as Japanese soldiers still fighting on the islands 50 years after WWII ended. Incredible.

Diddles

Lost my brand new scuba sock at Seapoint last week. Was back there today, half hoping it might be around the bathing area but there was no sign of it. Walking back to the car later my friend spotted something on a railings of a house and it was my sock! After a whole week! Fair play to whoever put it there and the house owner who left it for seven days.

rettucs

Supporter
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Lost my brand new scuba sock at Seapoint last week. Was back there today, half hoping it might be around the bathing area but there was no sign of it. Walking back to the car later my friend spotted something on a railings of a house and it was my sock! After a whole week! Fair play to whoever put it there and the house owner who left it for seven days.
ugh stinkin

therealjohnny

Supporter
I finally got my monitor to successfully attach to my new PC. I can now see all the new(ish) emoticons on Thumped. It took weeks of back and forth with their support team, and I bought new cables and adaptors on their advice, but in the end it was a forgotten old DVI to DVI cable that I had in a drawer that did the trick.

The bad news is that Windows 10 doesn't support my old Wacom tablet so now I have to go and get a new one. #minorcomplaints

Diddles

Keep thinking about this post and how boring I've become. Socks FFS!

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads