Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

Anthony

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Fitbit sleep tracking. It's the best thing about a fitbit. My ideal is to have twice the amount of deep sleep than awake time. I've been hitting that recently. Great sheet, duvet cover, pillow case combo.

jonah

Supporter
Threads
The morning is flying here considering I'm doing absolutely fucking nothing.

jonah

Supporter
Threads
I'm re-listening to the Adam and Joe BBC shows, and having the best time doing so. So wholesome. Surprising myself with how many song wars I remember. Nearly died of laughing when Sexy Doctor came on

jonah

Supporter
Threads
I still seem to have a student back account, 24 years after opening it. Hopefully I'm getting some lower bank charge rates
Sad but true, I'm still using the student bank account I opened the day I started my degree. Only one I've ever had, apart from the Lloyds one I had in the UK.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Up until very recently my bank card still had VTOS on it. A legacy of my dole/student account from 1995

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I have something called a "graduate" credit card, definitely going to see how long I can make it last. They used to send me a new one every single year but seemed to have finally copped on to stretch it out over a few years.

jonah

Supporter
Threads
I've never had a credit card, isn't that mad. I actually just never fuck with it because I'm so bad with money.

hermie

Threads
Website
Visit site
Credit cards are much better for buying online particularly if you end up disputing the charges. Also the odd time a day or two before payday, I abhor doing it, but it can be seriously handy to get you out of a bind. They're definitely best used minimally though. And pay them off straight away when possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Purple Mountains
    Darkness and Cold
    Purple Mountains
    Purple Mountains
  • Change
    Memory
    Cindy Wilson
    Change

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads