Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

Header_2331281_1.1-1024x1023.jpg

Made me LOL.

Fitbit sleep tracking. It's the best thing about a fitbit. My ideal is to have twice the amount of deep sleep than awake time. I've been hitting that recently. Great sheet, duvet cover, pillow case combo.

I'm re-listening to the Adam and Joe BBC shows, and having the best time doing so. So wholesome. Surprising myself with how many song wars I remember. Nearly died of laughing when Sexy Doctor came on

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I still seem to have a student back account, 24 years after opening it. Hopefully I'm getting some lower bank charge rates

Sad but true, I'm still using the student bank account I opened the day I started my degree. Only one I've ever had, apart from the Lloyds one I had in the UK.

I have something called a "graduate" credit card, definitely going to see how long I can make it last. They used to send me a new one every single year but seemed to have finally copped on to stretch it out over a few years.

Credit cards are much better for buying online particularly if you end up disputing the charges. Also the odd time a day or two before payday, I abhor doing it, but it can be seriously handy to get you out of a bind. They're definitely best used minimally though. And pay them off straight away when possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back