Minor Pleasures (14 Viewers)

To make myself more accountable for doing the creative shit I keep saying I'll do, I've made a (kinda still in process) website for my filmy photo stuff. Here if anyone is interested in my lame snaps.

To make myself more accountable for doing the creative shit I keep saying I'll do, I've made a (kinda still in process) website for my filmy photo stuff. Here if anyone is interested in my lame snaps.
Looks 1000 times more professional than most pages simply because it doesn't have a lorem ipsum about page.

Half of job is choosing stock photos to go with social media posts so if you want to make your photos a bit more boring i'll commission you.

giphy.gif

I'm in work the day after Stephen's until New Year's eve so would definitely do a Thumped lunch or something! Everyone can haze me.

Last one I remember was like, the Shebeen Chic, and i was ....drunk as all hell. I remember buying EVERYONE whiskey
The one I went to was in crawdaddy and bazillions of people were there, and the redneck manifesto played, and legion of two and there were mix tapes and a guy with a clipboard orchestrating the magic. It was like Facebook's Christmas party, I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back