Minor Pleasures (24 Viewers)

I'm filing this under minor pleasures because there's so much sadness involved too.
I was at a Life Celebration last night (funeral for the non-religious I guess) for a friend's father who died last weekend. The whole thing was terribly sad, not a dry eye in the packed room. My friend is a musician and her father was very supportive of her and her many musician friends. So there was live music played at the gathering. They were unbelievably good, they played 3 songs that the man loved. So touching.

I was playing chess with my brother and I kept letting rotten farts..which was great cos he beat me

Jazes,not feeling too bad this evening.

Theres no point being mopey..eh!

Got a chapter published in a book: +150 academic experience points.
Arrived in the office on Friday to find my author's copy of the book on my desk. Then I got an email tonight to say an article I've been working on for aaaaages has been accepted for publication in a decent journal.

Arrived in the office on Friday to find my author's copy of the book on my desk. Then I got an email tonight to say an article I've been working on for aaaaages has been accepted for publication in a decent journal.

there needs to be a Neuroscience forum on thumped. You'd be posting in it on your own. Would still be good though

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
    The Sugar Club
    8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back