Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

My friend brought in loads of cupcuke sized omelettes, spinach, vegan cheese and pesto and toms. and they were DELICIOUS! I also bought this coffee and am now set, all eating mini omelettes, bagels and coffee. OFFICE DAY NOT SO BAD.

After a day of frustrating phone calls and customer service, this clip made my day. It's probably done the rounds since I'm way behind after a 10 day no internet parental visit. I wish all my interactions were re-done drunk history style.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was having woeful trouble with my phone the last few months, headphones kept falling out, it was driving me demented. Stuck a pin in the headphone jack at the weekend. Turned out there was a load of shit stuck in there. Not actual faeces like but anyways, main point is phone's fixed. Don't have to buy a new one. Woohoo!

In other news I broke our lawnmower

My father-in-law fixed the lawnmower. Turns out I'd broken the wire (snigger) on it.

Now I have a working phone AND lawnmower.

First guilty dog incident. I cam home to find a small ceramic pot broken on the floor. Without even raising my voice I said "which one of you did this?"
Then there's two of the funniest guilty dog faces ever. But even funnier was the guilty dog body language.

A world without Sting being Sting would be a sad place

The refrain “Happy birthday, dear . . . Sting” sounded faintly ridiculous; Reiser gave it extra emphasis.

Unmoved, Sting demanded that everyone sing it again, better this time, and in a higher key, and he led: “Happy birthday, dear . . . me!”

from this yoke about Billy Joel - Billy Joel, Thirty-Three-Hit Wonder

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back