Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

It did cross my mind on the way back, but I was on a train. If i'd been driving meself I woulda.
ahh a train.

Thats alright then...I woulda been mortally offended if ya drove thru without trying to give me a knock

I'm in a hostel. Its very entertaining.

So far I've witnessed a person who seems to have made it through to adult life without ever having used a toaster. Her mate was already having breakfast and she landed in. She asked her mate where to get toast and her mate points to the mini kitchen. She takes out some bread, stands and stares at the toaster for a bit and then just gave up. You could tell by the expression on her face that she had never used one and it was too late to ask. Amazing.

Then someone came downstairs having a row on the phone about what motivational images have been posted on facebook timelines. The crux of the row was this and they were fully shouting at each other on the phone:

silence_good_anwer.jpg

AP..if you don't get a good song outta that..I will come to Donegalway and strangle you

AP..if you don't get a good song outta that..I will come to Donegalway and strangle you

I'm hapopoy enough to get a half decent post on thumped about it. I dont write directly anyway. It might end up being a line or two somewhere that I wont remember why I wrote. its all salt and pepper.

The one with the toaster was sitting beside me using a computer for a sec there. the computer is something she can use, but with great caution. I wish it was socially acceptable to follow a person around - some people just slip through. She checked had she logged out of hotmail a fair few times before she left.

Last night the sky was so clear here that I saw more stars then I'd ever seen before.
The kids was amazed and said that she'd never seen them twinkle like that and had thought it was just something people said.
We ended up sitting outside together for about 10 minutes watching them, not even saying anything.

I then kinda spoiled it by pretending I knew the named of the stars and constellations. Maybe the Rupert maximum is a real thing...

Minor Humblebrag:

I got an interview for a job - yay.

the job is a "product manager analyst" which, in all honesty, is the most jargony, put-three-corporate-words-together-and-see-what-happens, title of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back