Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

Getting ridiculous drunken texts from a friend in the states whose life seems more messed up than mine.
His complaints about the women in his life would not be the complaints of many.
2013 seems to be the year of the blow job.
It's entertaining me while stuck at work on a Saturday morning.

Getting ridiculous drunken texts from a friend in the states whose life seems more messed up than mine.
His complaints about the women in his life would not be the complaints of many.
2013 seems to be the year of the blow job.
It's entertaining me while stuck at work on a Saturday morning.

i didn't know you knew kanye west

I was really brave. "You got three options......you can take antibiotics....maybe it'll cure the pain for a while.....or you can have it out for €90.....or you can have root canal for three-twenty".

".........................................*strokes beard*.......Let's get it out".

"Good man".

I felt like awesome.

Is it wrong that I quite enjoyed hearing the roots ripping away and then the dentist showing it triumphantly to me and telling me that that was actually quite a major extraction? They sent me in a room to recover before they let me go and I was like "that was grand, I'm cool, can I go?".

Maybe it's the codeine talking.

Had a Turkish hot towel shave the other day

It must have lasted an hour, oils, massage, meticulous shaving with a cut throat razor , more oils and massage, naked flames to burn off hair..I was fully expecting incantations and maybe a religious dance of some sort

I'm never shaving at home again, if you could call the crude scraping off of facial hair that I do 'shaving'

Had a Turkish hot towel shave the other day

It must have lasted an hour, oils, massage, meticulous shaving with a cut throat razor , more oils and massage, naked flames to burn off hair..I was fully expecting incantations and maybe a religious dance of some sort

I'm never shaving at home again, if you could call the crude scraping off of facial hair that I do 'shaving'

I went for one of those once, it was a blood bath. Never again. I must have complained about it at least 10 times on these boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back