Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

Yeah, it's awful. I remember my Da finding a friend of his that had succumbed.
Did a number on him.
This lad wasn't that old either..58..although in hind sight he ticked all the boxes.

I found it amusing when my landlady said .."Yeah,he was fond of the drink"

Classic.

A bit more bucolic sounding than " Yeah,he bled to death on the floor from a burst ulcer, out of his mind on pints"

This lad wasn't that old either..58..
This was when I was a kid. My Dad would have been in his 30s, so would his buddy. No one had heard from him and the Gards wouldn't do anything, so my Da broke into the gaff and he was dead in his bed. Gerry. Lovely man as far as I can remember.

I found it amusing when my landlady said .."Yeah,he was fond of the drink"
Classic
He liked his pint.

Was just getting a form stamped in the cop shop.
The garda was very inquisitive .. nothing wrong with that..its his job to be nosey..but as I walked out the door he says.."Seeya soon".

WTAF

Was just getting a form stamped in the cop shop.
The garda was very inquisitive .. nothing wrong with that..its his job to be nosey..but as I walked out the door he says.."Seeya soon".

WTAF
He does not approve of your lifestyle.

Whatever that might be in his head.

I'm used to the good stuff. Sainsburys. I should have known better. Like wallpaper paste this Tesco crap.
I meant to say..its Aldi that do the decent stuff not Lidl.Kavanaghs

I'm having 50/50 Oat Bran and Oatmeal these mornings..it is super duper tasty.No added sugar required at all

Got an irreparable puncture and the bike shop is closed. Fuck St Patrick and fuck his stupid fucking day.
This is fuck all use to you today. But I have been saved by keeping a few spare tubes at home.
Anytime I'm buying one, I buy two now. Kind of kills you to throw the extra six quid away, but you could kiss the little box when you need it.

Sorry for your trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back