Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

It's the other way round
you reckon?

I've heard others say the same. There was a thing in work a few years back where a lad walked into the canteen in his bare feet. HR sent out a mail saying that this should absolutely never happen again. A swedish girl replied to the mail ranting, going on about it being more hygienic than wearing shoes, and talking about all the cultures that never wear shoes, etc.

Personally I don't have any issue. Feet look gross though, thats why I prefer sock wearing .

Runaround from NCT/Gardai again

NCT want a form to confirm the car is the one in my logbook
Gardai say they only issue those forms for cars that have been in crashes

A mate got the sane form filled last week at the same station I'm making inquires, for the same reasons I need it

gah

having the biggest work breakdown crisis i've ever had. have already cried myself into a panic attack and basically just want to cry all day in bed LOL.

Yesterday I went to ring my Man, and forgot she was dead. Then this morning my facebook feed had a load of pictures of her I'd been tagged in from 3 years ago.
I'm more worried that she's trying to freak me out from beyond the grave, than sad.
It's just the way she would have wanted it.
Creepy as fuck though.

It is being remade.

I don't think this is a bad thing. Tim Curry as Pennywise was great but everything else was terrible

I only saw it for the first time last year and I was really disappointed. Maybe I'd have warmer feelings about it if I'd seen it as a teenager

before I got so old and jaded like

"FAT PEOPLE: Avoid your body being surreptitiously filmed and used in a BBC news report about Britain's obesity problem by always wearing a T-shirt with 'All Newsreaders are Cunts' written on it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back