Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

First-World-Problems.jpg

dumping in the street, they can search the rubbish, find data and still bust you.
But all we do is fuck it back into the street. That's literally what the council told us to do (paraphrasing). I thought they were just worried about the aesthetic façades and footpaths

All I wanted to do today was listen to music and Ira Glass all day, but now I have to listen to a 2 hour webinar on fuppin open refine.

All I wanted to do today was listen to music and Ira Glass all day, but now I have to listen to a 2 hour webinar on fuppin open refine.
Poor every other person on this American Life :(

do you just fast forward through their parts?

I was actually planning on listening to his rookie ask a grown man segment on repeat.

I really like that segment.

Incidentally is it weird that I was surprised to find out that he's straight... and married? I suppose it's cool to see a quintessential 'nice guy' succeed on his own terms. In America!

I really like that segment.

Incidentally is it weird that I was surprised to find out that he's straight... and married? I suppose it's cool to see a quintessential 'nice guy' succeed on his own terms. In America!

He's the actual dream

<3 <3 <3
IraGlass.jpg.pagespeed.ce.COtlCDOq9V.jpg

Life is still an incomprehensible and meaningless morass.

It seems to be that combined with a joyous party with endless things to amuse us, and full of people that love you.
Tends to vacillate between the two. Depending on the day, or your general outlook.

Hate the Drake?

Drake, captain of convincing women he's the nice guy, celebrates the release of his friend Baka - who was arrested and convicted of sex trafficking and assault, with numerous other suspected victims - from prison by writing and dedicating a new song to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back