Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

I realise that times are tough etc. but I'd fucking love to catch the pricks who come out from the town and fly tip along my road at it.
Loads of fly tipping outside my girlfriend's house as well. They've even started dumping in their garden. Sacks of rubbish and even a mattress. That's even more effort than dumping in the street! Why??

Yeah I can't find any more recent reports but if about 20 had died a year ago and it only came on the scene in 2013 the figure is possible. Just seems mad you could have so many deaths in that smallish community and it not be a big fucking deal.

It's making me wonder how many people OD or drink themselves to death in Ireland per year.

Yeah I can't find any more recent reports but if about 20 had died a year ago and it only came on the scene in 2013 the figure is possible. Just seems mad you could have so many deaths in that smallish community and it not be a big fucking deal.

It's making me wonder how many people OD or drink themselves to death in Ireland per year.

about 600

I've just had my dinner now. Is it a bad habit to have it so late? It has been getting later and later over recent weeks.

Doesnt it mean you won't have as good a sleep as you would otherwise?

Complaint- The new bins the council installed, gone are the days of casually throwing things in as you breezed by, now it requires a stop

6a00d83451706569e20177441b4197970d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back