Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

I can't come up with an Irish name for my apartments. I wanted the world green in one and black in another and/or a bird theme. It's surprisingly difficult.

an sciathán glas agus an sciathán dubh (the green wing and the black wing). has avian connotations along with the implication of a grand country house.

you're missing my point here

that's all well and good if you look good and have the cash and flair for impressive clothes, i.e. it's an unfair advantage utterly unrelated to your ability to do the job

if its academics they probably wont give a shit. however, you dont necessarily need to be dressed to the 9's - just smart/businesslike. (no sports casual)
Alan-partridge-sailor-43.jpg

Eflow penalty notices for a car I sold months ago

I'm told the registration book has been sent off weeks ago but should I take the hit for 12 quid or run the risk of getting a further 41 quid penalty?

Eflow penalty notices for a car I sold months ago

I'm told the registration book has been sent off weeks ago but should I take the hit for 12 quid or run the risk of getting a further 41 quid penalty?
sellers job to submit the form. contact the buyer pronto to nip this in the bud and if you can't, contact the vehicle registration office directly to tell them it's no longer yours.

@jonah the last lady i was dating had a lot of anxiety trouble, like crippling stuff. She drank way too much coffee. This is probably useless information to you.

No, thats totally me. I have GAD so really should know better than to mainline coffee the way I do, because although its not the cause its definitely an anxiety stimulant. It also makes you feel sick and tired and its really not worth it. I AM GIVING UP COFFEE.

sellers job to submit the form. contact the buyer pronto to nip this in the bud and if you can't, contact the vehicle registration office directly to tell them it's no longer yours.

yeah, I sold it to a mate. As he handed me the money I said I would sort out the registration but he assured me he would do the right thing...so I believed him.

Had been told my temp contract was gonna be extended until Xmas. Suited me fine. Sept 8th - December 23 is a good run.

Just told this could be my last week. Maybe one more week. It's fucking coming up to Christmas. :(

I've had this headache for about two days and its starting to really make me feel dizzy and nauseous. I just can't seem to get rid of it. Its like a migraine except the headache itself isnt that bad, but the other effects are horrible. I can barely stay awake, I feel like throwing up, my eyes hurt... ugh.

you're missing my point here

that's all well and good if you look good and have the cash and flair for impressive clothes, i.e. it's an unfair advantage utterly unrelated to your ability to do the job

I'm with nooly on this,also,the minute I dress up for an interview(and that's on;y wearing a shirt/tie and trousers instead of jeans,I've already disadvantaged myself as I feel so uncormfortable I give a crap interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back