Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

are you still hitting the coffee hard? i've cut way back and it's made a massive improvement in my energy levels and mood, including anxiety

it's like a whole different life

I've cut down but like, I'm still drinking maybe 2-3 a day? Feels like nothing for me, but I guess its still a lot!

I have heating oil so I actually need to put things in the fridge and cant just leave things in the kitchen where i put them down.

@jonah the last lady i was dating had a lot of anxiety trouble, like crippling stuff. She drank way too much coffee. This is probably useless information to you.

i've been saving up easons vouchers by doing online surveys to do some of my christmas shopping and now it turns out you can only use one (€10) voucher per purchase

pricks

Much better to show up looking like 'you guys would be idiots not to hire this girl'
you're missing my point here

that's all well and good if you look good and have the cash and flair for impressive clothes, i.e. it's an unfair advantage utterly unrelated to your ability to do the job

that's all well and good if you look good and have the cash and flair for impressive clothes, i.e. it's an unfair advantage utterly unrelated to your ability to do the job

My last job interview, i was on the way there in my regular jeans and shirt that I probably slept in and I ducked into a charity store and scored a suit for 15eu. changed in the jacks in a shopping centre. the rest is history.

My last job interview, i was on the way there in my regular jeans and shirt that I probably slept in and I ducked into a charity store and scored a suit for 15eu. changed in the jacks in a shopping centre. the rest is history.
don't think a charity shop suit would work for me

No, I get you. There are so many periferals though. It's not just can this person do the job, it's also can I stand to see this person every day for the next five years etc etc.
I think you will nail this.

Well with the different time zones, you still plenty of opportunities.
Good luck with that.

I'd really like it if you didn't go with "the hole" . That means something different here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back