Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

I'll have to add that Anthrax version to the complaints thread.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'll have to add that Anthrax version to the complaints thread.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Classic, never heard that version before. Listening to a better quality version of it online now.

Trust were really awesome,I have a bunch of records by them. They often rerecorded the records in english as well as they were originally sung in french.

This fixation some people seem to have with making crude drawings of peni everywhere.
What would Freud make of it?

Ah now here, I have a science book from my junior cert that is pure art. The lad that sat beside me had a god given comedic gold talent for drawing a big mickey on diagrams. My favourites are the reproductive organs covered in dicks, so there's an ovary with a dick and a sperm with a dick and a dick covered in dicks. It's fucking class.

Mark and Dinos Chapman (who are probably NSFW, but I'm not totally sure if the Sachi gallery website will get you in trouble.... actually it probably will) would be seriously shitting themselves if he'd kept up the auld art.

Been reading about the new Die hard film.
It's being called a good day to die hard. Yeah, seriously.
Guy who's written it, wrote swordfish and that wolverine film.

So much half head bullshit.

On that occupy Dame street 12th october video on YouTube I can't tell which side is the good guys.

And they misspelt "paedophile" on a big huge sign. Not even in the American way, just wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back