Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Finished season 1 of the Strain.
Its absolutely rubbish.Fantastic rubbish!

Bring on Season 2

You need this:
mm.png

we have mousetraps all over the place, the little scamps just leap gaily over them.

and they seem to love the poison we left out...they just gnawed the poisoned husk off to eat the tasty grain inside.

i even tried baiting the traps with poison.

You all need cats

I have some if anyone is interested

Wailing and banging at the door all night I eventually had to get up and let them out at 5 this morning
The rest of the morning was spent in fitful nightmare filled semi sleep

Not the best start to the day

There's 3 dogs here, two of them are hunting dogs so getting a cat might end badly.
Eve's pet hamster died last week and I made a joke about it being its ghost. Didn't go down well.
That child has no sense of humour.

Having a nightmare trying to get a parking bay suspended on the street for a shoot next week. The person I’m dealing with says I haven’t given enough notice. Their website says 5 days, but she’s telling me it’s actually 7 days. I put the request in on Tuesday which is 7 days notice. Nobody got back to me until yesterday, two days after I submitted the request and now they’re telling me it’s not enough time. The person at Southwark Council I’m dealing clearly doesn’t give a fuck.

Having a nightmare trying to get a parking bay suspended on the street for a shoot next week. The person I’m dealing with says I haven’t given enough notice. Their website says 5 days, but she’s telling me it’s actually 7 days. I put the request in on Tuesday which is 7 days notice. Nobody got back to me until yesterday, two days after I submitted the request and now they’re telling me it’s not enough time. The person at Southwark Council I’m dealing clearly doesn’t give a fuck.

My fix all for beareaucracy is say something really nice to them, pretend you've gone away and go straight above their head.

I'm invited to a party up the street tonight,but I don't think I can be arsed

Users who are viewing this thread

• T
  • G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back