Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Yer ears will bounce back Jim...Mine used to be fucked and now they're grand.

Pardon?

Thats a major complaint. I thought I might have hearing loss from gigs but it turns out its not the kind of loss associated with loud noise, its probably genetic. Its not too bad anyway, its mainly male voices i cant hear properly.

I don't go to gigs so much because I don't want to aggravate my tinnitus for the sake of some poxy band. And I've become jaded and cynical too.

Thats a major complaint. I thought I might have hearing loss from gigs but it turns out its not the kind of loss associated with loud noise, its probably genetic. Its not too bad anyway, its mainly male voices i cant hear properly.

I don't go to gigs so much because I don't want to aggravate my tinnitus for the sake of some poxy band. And I've become jaded and cynical too.

Being jaded and cynical is when you'll do your best work

Thats the main reason for me too and the reason the doctor told me to give them a miss. My sister has just been diagnosed with something called Ossicular Erosion , which is pretty serious, and she's only 35. Its genetic, so I'm thinking of getting checked out for it myself.

we love you shaney.

i feel like there is a dead animal in my womb. i hate having a womb. even the word seems ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back