Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

I have to admit, the microwave, the oven, the washing machine..I just stab at the buttons and hope for the best
I don't know which compartment is for detergent and which is for fabric softener in the machine, also don't know what the difference is there, it's never clear on the bottle. I usually just stick it on the 45 min "ready to wear" setting but decided that this wasn't cleaning my clothes properly. Now I think it's just the detergent I'm using. I've been buying the stuff you pour in the cap and plonk in the machine, with the clothes. That shit is junk.

I don't know which compartment is for detergent and which is for fabric softener in the machine, also don't know what the difference is there, it's never clear on the bottle. I usually just stick it on the 45 min "ready to wear" setting but decided that this wasn't cleaning my clothes properly. Now I think it's just the detergent I'm using. I've been buying the stuff you pour in the cap and plonk in the machine, with the clothes. That shit is junk.

We're packing the machine very loosely, right?

A song for the lads
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The car itself was taken, or broken into and stuff, including the seat nicked?

I'd have thoght your place was in a pretty safe spot. Fuck.

Actually, are you living there at the moment or are you away?

yeah same place, the guards said within 5 hours the cars been striped for parts and sold abroad.

But in good news there's a healthy baby boy with us

I want to go to the midnight showing of the breakfast club tomorrow but have to go to a friend's birthday instead.

2910139875_220b0a1ee5_o.jpg

bah

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back