Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

First hangover in months.
I think I might genuinely be dying.
Also a fucker of a friend got hold of my phone last night and friend requested pretty much all of my old job, including my manager's boss.

Who would have thought Jill Hives could be so mean??

On the other hand, maybe that's what you get for going to bed early.

I was busy blueberry picking

You'd probably know this - is it safe to go into a field with cows in it? The fields around the gaff are full of blackberry shrubs but I'm wary of venturing too far in in case the cows see me and run down the hill to check me out. In my limited experience with them that's what they do - run over and stand in a circle staring at you. I'm mad to get at the blackberries although I'm not sure they're ready yet.

Do we have blueberries growing here?

You'd probably know this - is it safe to go into a field with cows in it? The fields around the gaff are full of blackberry shrubs but I'm wary of venturing too far in in case the cows see me and run down the hill to check me out. In my limited experience with them that's what they do - run over and stand in a circle staring at you. I'm mad to get at the blackberries although I'm not sure they're ready yet.

Cows are grand, they're just big and like to stare. Also, I'd say them blackberries are just crap ones that won't ripen. They should be well ripe by now. Some bushes just don't do well because of the angle they're at or the wind or something and you just get little scuts of things. I say this as someone who has been on an All-Ireland blackberry eating rollercoaster for the last four weeks.

I picked 10 kilos of them. Now I have to figure out what to do with them all. Blueberry ice cream first, then muffins, then pancakes. I'll freeze most.

As for the cows, I wouldn't venture in if I were you. Whereas, for the most part they're grand, there is the odd chance of one being over friendly and or a bull being in there too. I've heard way too many stories at this point that I wouldn't go near them unless with the farmer.

Brothers baby due today, he stayed in my house last night.
Car was robbed this morning, baby seat and all.

The car itself was taken, or broken into and stuff, including the seat nicked?

I'd have thoght your place was in a pretty safe spot. Fuck.

Actually, are you living there at the moment or are you away?

Cows can get very curious if you start picking blackberry's in that field one of them will notice and walk over eventually you will be surrounded by the whole lot of them staring at you.
I think they can weigh something like one or two tons which is allot.
If they are milking cows then they should be brought off to the shed twice a day so maybe they are out of there for half an hour.
I guess don't panic or get nervous with them if they are hungry and busy eating they might be less trouble.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back