Minor complaints thread (25 Viewers)

I was at a work party last week and someone (I'm assuming accidentally) burnt my arm with a smoke.
It's starting to heal but I think it's going to leave an ugly scar. It looks like a junkie scar.
So now not only do I look a bit like a junkie, but one that's too think to know where to shoot up properly.
Bollix.

I was at a work party last week and someone (I'm assuming accidentally) burnt my arm with a smoke.
It's starting to heal but I think it's going to leave an ugly scar. It looks like a junkie scar.
So now not only do I look a bit like a junkie, but one that's too think to know where to shoot up properly.
Bollix.

I have an old burn scar on my wrist from a hot rock a long time ago which is tiny. I would have thought to get a scar the skin maybe has to be cut right through to the flesh but probably not, might not be as bad as when you have to get stitches though.

I have a hot rock burn scar on my leg. The heatwave of the summer of 95..semi-comatose in the back garden, watching as it burned through my trousers

good times

Last day before payday, which means several courses of bran flakes instead of real food. Gotta learn to manage my money better

I'm hitting dislikes left and right over here..but they're of the sympathetic variety.

THIS IS BARBARIC!!!!!!

Why the fuck don't we have a "Ahh shit buzz man" rating already?

Its Twentyfuckingfourteen already

Last day before payday, which means several courses of bran flakes instead of real food. Gotta learn to manage my money better

It's not a bad idea to overcook on a few days and freeze the leftovers. This works best for soups and stews and pasta sauces.
It can be handy to have a homecooked meal right there when you have no money or can't be bothered to cook.

Its super healthy to fast* a day or two here and there..SUPER HEALTHY.

We're not designed to have food on tap..although I'd pay the plumber who could sort that shit out for me.

*eat a few bran flakes or whatever

It's not a bad idea to overcook on a few days and freeze the leftovers. This works best for soups and stews and pasta sauces.
It can be handy to have a homecooked meal right there when you have no money or can't be bothered to cook.

:) I actually am only alive thanks to making an enormous chilli last week hah!

Its super healthy to fast* a day or two here and there..SUPER HEALTHY.

We're not designed to have food on tap..although I'd pay the plumber who could sort that shit out for me.

*eat a few bran flakes or whatever

Yup, its not the worst, I think its just the monotony of it that bugs me.

Mixed signals on Tripadvisor. I know it's a pointless way to spend time but I had a look anyway and a hotel I am considering has one review with the heading "What a dive, what a dump, what a hole” and the same person then goes on to say "The only positive thing I have to say about this hotel is that the rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. The rest was awful." That sounds alright to me, I think I'll take it.

Mixed signals on Tripadvisor. I know it's a pointless way to spend time but I had a look anyway and a hotel I am considering has one review with the heading "What a dive, what a dump, what a hole” and the same person then goes on to say "The only positive thing I have to say about this hotel is that the rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. The rest was awful." That sounds alright to me, I think I'll take it.

You wouldn't consider Airbnb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back