Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

..wrong thread...

I was answering pete's droll wheels/rims response after clicking on the notifications thing, as a result my response ended up after the hobbit toe thing and thusly making no sense... I guess we all have to live with that now... so in conclusion, right thread, wrong position

OUCHHHHHHHHHH!Pete!!

That is HORRENDOUS!

Oh god...thats some bruise..oh...fuck...you musta been hopping about the place....

it was painful for about 2 minutes, but it's just a bruise now. is good for the sympathy though.

Maybe its a symptom of getting on in years or something is just awry..but my visits to the toilet seem to be getting progressively more complicated.

I'm experiencing a recurrence of the weird non-painful sensation in my face which was followed the last time by a very painful sensation and expensive visit to the dentist for root canal treatment. please don't let it happen again.................

not playing a gig for two months then booking a show, then have some a great promoter put on an awesome free gig the same night. BALLS. not only because there'll be no crowd, but moreso because i really want to go! :(

not playing a gig for two months then booking a show, then have some a great promoter put on an awesome free gig the same night. BALLS. not only because there'll be no crowd, but moreso because i really want to go! :(

Could be worse you could have to miss the Ireland match to play a gig in Cork on friday, meaning that you have to give your ticket to your jinxed little sister who's never been at a match that we've won.

Fuck it no European Championships this time. Thanks sis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back