Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

BUtEPOGCAAAaf5s.jpg
linkedin doesn't rate 'bassist' as a skill

Trying to leave Dublin by bus after long day in office, disaster at every turn. No 6.35 bus from heuston (failed to read website properly), luas took just a minute too long to get to Connolly for 7 pm train, pub with nice beer near busaurus too noisy to pass time in, now some cunt is pricking around on his new guitar in the waiting area.

wanted to head to honningbarna tonight but couldn#t convince a single other person to head with me and not heading alone. going for a run instead

You know I'm actually really sorry now that I didn't because I'd say they were deadly. I've gone to a couple of gigs on my own when I lived in town but for some reason the thoughts of driving the 7 or 8 miles to whelans to stand around awkwardly at the back of the venue when it was one of the few saturdays that my wife had off from work kind of didn't appeal at the time.
Didn't go for that run either.

There's another minor complaint. Haven't been to a decent gig in what seems like ages. Keep missing all the really good gigs that have been on over the last while for one reason or another

for some reason the thoughts of driving the 7 or 8 miles to whelans to stand around awkwardly at the back of the venue when it was one of the few Saturdays that my wife had off from work kind of didn't appeal at the time.
Didn't go for that run either.

If you replace wife with 'no girlfriend' and whelans with 'any venue in galway' that is exactly what i do.

So it turns out that I am the type of person that initiates conversations in hallways with co-workers that start with "How about them Browns?"

I mean you kinda know you're an asshole on some level, but it's never usually so glaring.

As long as you didn't high-five someone, I think you're okay.

I should have followed your lead, it's gotten a lot harder for me to get out to things like this nowadays so should have taken the chance when I had it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back