Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

CANT DECIDE WHICH OF 6 FACEMELTERS i JUST RECORDED TO GO WITH.and I keep on leaving capslock on.Plus,the n & m keys have no print left on them.

I leg is too warm from my laptop but the table is too low to keep it on.

o2's poxy website. its been shite for years.

my colleague is making really irritating mouth noises while she eats and drinks. she's always at it. schlop schlop shlrlrlrlrlrlrlrrlrlrlrlrlrlrp

Had friends over to watch 'Go' and slept through the entire thing with my face in a bowl of strawberries. They woke me up when they were leaving, all as high as sin and now I'm wide awake and not even a little bit high. COMPLAINT.

Almost got the thing set up where the macs can print from the pc printer through the wifi network, to save me running about like a spa with a usb stick and also so the pc can go into and existence of just being a box full of hard drives with no monitor. thought it was working but was just printing blank sheets. internet suggested a driver upgrade. driver upgrade does not support canon. fucksakes. its the minor complaints thread. it was never going to be a good read.

Need to stop getting irritated when someone dosent reply to my msgs even though I KNOW they're reading them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back