Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

rugby is a sport for cunts that has spilled into mainstraim for two reasons. A: ireland got good at it, B: its mud wrestling for women. it is still for cunts though.

its for cunts of all nationalities.

I don't mind the notions of there being something for cunts. After all cunts are people too. But when it encroaches into my non-cuntish (or perhaps cuntish but in a different way) world, then the problems begin

fucking twitter and fucking facebook. Fuck them both. You'd swear there was nothing going on in the world that people had to be fucking sending tweets every 1 second about something happening that I could see on the telly if I wanted to

(I did see it on the telly - I'm away and I was bored)

Morons with the same name as me who are too stupid to remember their own email address leading to me getting their stupid bullshit emails.

I got invited to give the keynote address on an international conference on youth policy in Australia last year through this sort of thing. I was very tempted to accept.

I got invited to give the keynote address on an international conference on youth policy in Australia last year through this sort of thing. I was very tempted to accept.

Lloyd "Toxic Avenger" Kauffman was invited to a retrospective of his work in Spain or somewhere or other, sitting in the audience, waiting to be introduced they showed a short reel of his films as an intro. Sitting there he began watching scenes from Eternal Sunshine, Being John Malcovich, Adaptation et al...

Hilarious

Morons with the same name as me who are too stupid to remember their own email address leading to me getting their stupid bullshit emails.

There's a package waiting in Mother Care of Newry for someone with my name..I've tried telling them to contact the buyer by some other means but I'm still getting the notifications.

I could do with some TS XTREME GREY MIST though..maybe I'll drive up and claim it

What's the story with people using the word 'text' instead of 'texted'?

A drunken mate was arguing recently that this was correct but I assumed she was just talking bollox

Now I just heard someone on the radio saying it too

I think should be stamped out before it goes too far

Rugby should have died with the Celtic Tiger.
It's a southsider's sport, with a few enclaves on the northside and a few schools in Cork.

I don't like saying that I like it when Ireland lose, but it's the truth.
The thoughts of D4 spanners crying onto their BMW leather trim is too much to resist.

When the rugby was played in Croker and they had to issue directions to southsiders said it all to me.
If you don't know where Croker is, you're not from Dublin. Or not of it, at any rate.

Haha, well I'm a northsider, went to a public school and play rugby. Simply because most other sports bore me to tears and I hate gyms, so I decided to give it a go. And it's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back