Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

I took time of at christmas and for some reason my employer has simply forgotten to pay me for the whole month. is the icing on a cake that's been cooking since August when I first asked how many holidays I was entitled to take and got absolutely no reply until an appology this week for the "oversight" and still none the fucking wiser as to how many days off I'll be paid for.

Urge to kill rising.

Closed!Ahh well.

I cant find my tremelo arm.I can see it in my minds eye.But not with my real one.

I took time of at christmas and for some reason my employer has simply forgotten to pay me for the whole month. is the icing on a cake that's been cooking since August when I first asked how many holidays I was entitled to take and got absolutely no reply until an appology this week for the "oversight" and still none the fucking wiser as to how many days off I'll be paid for. Urge to kill rising.
If you're a fulltime employee you are entitled to 1.5 days per month paid leave as a legal minimum (18 days per year). During probation periods etc it's 1.5 days per month. If you're working part time then that figure has to be pro rata-ed.

Being a hard worker at something I doubt pays his bills but a lot of people get enjoyment from.

I can formally withdraw my tremelo related minor complaint.A trip to the hardware store resolved this issue.

Now,Martin the grumpy bastard in the hardware who I had to threaten to take my business elsewhere to if he didn't adjust his attitude.Thats a different story.

But that too ended on a high note.So alright.

If you're a fulltime employee you are entitled to 1.5 days per month paid leave as a legal minimum (18 days per year). During probation periods etc it's 1.5 days per month. If you're working part time then that figure has to be pro rata-ed.

Yeah it's 8% of all hours worked if you're part time, but as I said I asked this question in August and I don't see how it's my problem to work out these things, I could in theory demand 18 days off with pay if they're not arsed to do the maths for themselves. I reckon the number is somewhere around 12 which is fine since I put in for 8, but I expected not only to get paid for my holidays but for the rest of the month. I got absolutely nothing hence the urge to kill.

The tapes and shirt i bought online in november still havent shown up. I'm more concerned about the shirt now as the stupid tape player i bought for christmas is mono only. I knew the speaker was only a shite mono yoke but but i intended to use the headphones socket to play it through proper speakers however the headphones socket is mono too. stupid fucking thing. what's the point of that.

The tapes and shirt i bought online in november still havent shown up. I'm more concerned about the shirt now as the stupid tape player i bought for christmas is mono only. I knew the speaker was only a shite mono yoke but but i intended to use the headphones socket to play it through proper speakers however the headphones socket is mono too. stupid fucking thing. what's the point of that.

"vintage"

Sunday: Fell something shocking on a wet floor in a shop. Not even a multinational shop, a little local shop that I'd be too embarrassed to sue.

Monday: Thought jogging might do me good. It didn't. Thought swimming would do me good. It didn't.

Tuesday: Walked 5k then spent 12 hours cleaning, moving furniture, putting things in the attic, assembling extremely heavy Ikea furniture.

Owwwwwwwww. Everything. Fucking. Hurts.

Thought I was great suncing up my google account with chrome so I could have the same web experience on any computer in the world.
I foolishly started a windows upgrade an hour ago so my lappy is all busy.Got on to my Da's and logged into chrome.Don't know the password.

I don't know if I can cope with how cold I am going to be when I leave the house. Helps that when I woke up the heat hadn't come on, so I'm already fucking miserable. Fuck you 7.30 start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back