Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

funnyfriday.gif

Why am I still listening to it? It's fucking torture.

Hang on - I just wandered into the kitchen & heard Pretty Woman being sung as Credit Union. Is this that Funny Friday yoke you're all on about?

I'm starting to find the sheer off the scale awfulness highly amusing. I laughed out loud at '
Pretty Woman being sung as Credit Union'

Broken headphone jack.Its a sennheiser headphone/mic yoke with a REAL skinny jackplug connection.I'm gonna try fix it though.

recording drums over the weekend for the first time. after a certain ammount of tweaking have them sounding pretty good (to quote the drummer 'suprisingly good') and are ready to get going.
laptop falls, screen breaks. -200e.

recording drums over the weekend for the first time. after a certain ammount of tweaking have them sounding pretty good (to quote the drummer 'suprisingly good') and are ready to get going.
laptop falls, screen breaks. -200e.

Aww good god.That is desperate.

FYI..I recently replaced my Da's fancy lappy screen with a spurious one offa ebay..€60 shipped from the U.S.
I don't know if you've got the new one yet but they are a piece of piss to replace innit.

Aww good god.That is desperate.

FYI..I recently replaced my Da's fancy lappy screen with a spurious one offa ebay..€60 shipped from the U.S.
I don't know if you've got the new one yet but they are a piece of piss to replace innit.

yeah so Ive heard - Ive dropped it into somewhere to get it done. possibly foolish, but Ive had the laptop 4 years without any bother, so spending a few quid getting it right is justifiable (just about). fuckit, that new amp will have to wait a few months more! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back