Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Worst Nights Sleep Ever

I did not enjoy mentally going over the minutia of my life till the early hours.

This coffee I'm having now is lovely though

Worst Nights Sleep Ever

I did not enjoy mentally going over the minutia of my life till the early hours.

This coffee I'm having now is lovely though

Jaysus, me too. Up 4 times and lying there waiting for the alarm to go off.

Me too and it wasn't from coffee before bed. Maybe there was something in the ether.

There is a rising and imho tangible sense of stress in the air.

There is a rising and imho tangible sense of stress in the air.

yes, we will be a very angry little nation in a while. People getting sincerely fucked off by all this getting fucked by the government, and then driving by petrol stations seeing the prices there, and then starbucks loyalty points being fucked up, and, and, and......

there will be rioting in the streets

its taken me 15 years to realise what fey twaddle 99% of belle and sebastain's output is.

the indie betwetter in me just died a little more

hit that indie bedwetter a kick for me while your at it.

Ahh fuck.I forgot about the petrol

ah i know. captain a probably have bveen grounded temprarily by the last few months rises.

yes, we will be a very angry little nation in a while. People getting sincerely fucked off by all this getting fucked by the government, and then driving by petrol stations seeing the prices there, and then starbucks loyalty points being fucked up, and, and, and......

there will be rioting in the streets

keep thinking about that arse...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - you were an inspiration for my own efforts. honest. let it be a lapse.

Its definitely a fucking lapse.I feel very bad about it but I just caved over the chrimbo..The fucking stress got to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ernesto
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back