Ministry gig....relive your mis-spent youth (2 Viewers)

This was the tracklist on the original Hardcore Holocaust Lp that I have never managed to get a listen off

_1 - Heard It All Before - Stupids

_2 - Dog Log - Stupids

_3 - Sheep - Electro Hippies

_4 - Chickens - Electro Hippies

_5 - Mother - Electro Hippies

_6 - False Profit - Extreme Noise Terror

_7 - Another Nail In The Coffin - Extreme Noise Terror

_8 - Carry On Screaming - Extreme Noise Terror

_9 - Conned Through Life - Extreme Noise Terror

_10 - Attack In The Aftermath - Bolt Thrower

_11 - Psychological Warfare - Bolt Thrower

_12 - Skate Bored - Intense Degree

_13 - Intense Degree - Intense Degree

_14 - Day Dreams - Intense Degree

_15 - Bursting - Intense Degree

_16 - Voice Your Opinion - Unseen Terror

_17 - Moral Crusade - Napalm Death

_18 - M. A. D. - Napalm Death

_19 - Divine Death - Napalm Death

_20 - Control - Napalm Death

_21 - Pink Machine Gun - Doom

_22 - Garden Centre Murders,The - Doom

_23 - Skin Tight (Doctor And The Crippens) - Doom

_24 - Exploitation - Doom

_25 - No Religion - Doom

And this is the tracklist from Hardcore Holocaust II

1 - Walls - Napalm Death

_2 - Raging In Hell - Napalm Death

_3 - Conform Or Die - Napalm Death

_4 - S. O. B. - Napalm Death

_5 - In My Veins - Prong

_6 - Cadaveric Incubator Of Endo Parasites - Carcass

_7 - Forgotten Existence - Bolt Thrower

_8 - Open Wound - Deviated Instinct

_9 - Insanity Reins Supreme - Prophecy Of Doom

_10 - Shock Treatment - Extreme Noise Terror

_11 - Life Lock - Doom

_12 - Bury The Debt - Doom

_13 - Take No Chances - Intense Degree

_14 - Future Shock - Intense Degree

_15 - Politician - Intense Degree

_16 - Life's A Drag - Stupids

_17 - Don't Look In The Freezer - Doctor And The Crippens

_18 - Mindsurf - Doctor And The Crippens

_19 - Experiment Conclusion - Doctor And The Crippens

_20 - Starve The City (To Feed The Poor) - Electro Hippies

_21 - Meltdown - Electro Hippies

_22 - Incompatible - Unseen Terror

_23 - Burned Beyond Recognition - Unseen Terror

Arse.....

Originally posted by error type 11
And this is the tracklist from Hardcore Holocaust II

Yep, looks like I am thinking of something else. I'll see if I can root it out at the weekend.

Those "hardcore holocaust" comps they had songs from peel sessions is that right? I never bought those but I do have some of the 12"s of complete sessions,great stuff.
Another great comp from then was the "North Atlantic Noise Attack" a lot of similar bands on it. And you lucky bastards,there has been a copy in Mero's for ages.

Originally posted by GARYXKNIFEDX
"North Atlantic Noise Attack"

That's the one I'm thinking of. Deadly.

P.S. for anyone who's interested, I am reliably informed that tickets for Ministry went on sale today.

It makes me physically sick to think that with all these little "hardcore kids" wanking off everytime we get a substandard 625 or Deranged release in the shop, that North Atlantic Noise Attack is still in the shop.
Basically if You don't like Septic Death and Heresy, you're not hardcore,that's hopw it works (and the Napalm tracks...jesus..).

Bear in mind this comes from someone who wanted to be Lee Dorrian when they grew up.
Siege=gods.

How do you indie fucks know about larm anyway?.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|Check out Manlifting Banner, post larm awesomeness...

Who said Thumped was going down the tubes?
What a great thread!

Originally posted by error type 11
wasn't Broadrick involved in a band called Main
Robert Hampson of Main, and formerly Loop, played on Godflesh's Pure, with some devestatingly brilliant results. I'm not aware of Broadrick returning the favour by appearing on any Main records.
Main are still releasing stuff, but it's less and less guitar based, or at least less and less recognisably guitar based. If ambient 'isolationist' drone-tronica is your bag, Main's yer main man.

I sold my copy of Hardcore Holocaust I many years ago and have regretted it ever since.The Electro Hippies songs were so brilliant.

I thought Godflesh at TBMC were awesome, but let down by the lack of atmosphere due to the lack of a crowd. For similar but opposite reasons, Napalm Death at the Red Box a year or two ago was much better than it probably should have been.

get your fangs out of my mammaires, dracula!!! it's the b-side to the darkness song what has the line in kirstie's signature or the other way around...

Just remembered another great comp from then.It was a Bailey Brothers one (remember them,Mullets and mustaches) called Demolition something.....
A great one with Heresy and Unseen Terror and other Napalm Death related bands,a lot of the stuff was only ever on that comp. I picked it up years ago in a charity shop for one pound. Never seen another one since.
The next time I go to Mero's the North Atlantic Noise Attack better be gone..........

yes godflesh were brill...couldn't believe some people here remember head of david........i was more into front 242 and the young gods. ...anybody here see them in Rgarden?

Originally posted by Keeror
I sold my copy of Hardcore Holocaust I many years ago and have regretted it ever since.The Electro Hippies songs were so brilliant.

Peel Sessions Lp by Electro Hippies is class.
still pops up new occasionally

Mixed Peel tape from NME [mail order] back in the day, 1987 had 2 EH songs. 1 lasted 1 second, the other 26 seconds. That was my first time hearing them and by Christ it was memorable.

i think young gods are a cool band, that gig in the rock garden was deadly!!!

Originally posted by X-Rated
yes godflesh were brill...couldn't believe some people here remember head of david........i was more into front 242 and the young gods. ...anybody here see them in Rgarden?

I did a little homework on the Main thing and figured out the Godflesh - Pure collection. This thread has led me to being offered 3 Main ep/lp thingy's so looks like I'll be able to catch up on old time music after all

Saw The Young Gods in Sydney in 1996. They were awfully boring and I was a fan of theirs back then. 45 minute set and 3 encores when most of the venue was bored to tears by them after the second one

I saw APOCALYPTICA a few months back, and it looks like those old bastards are still living up their mis-spent youth...classic head-banging, front of stage posturing, complete with cello to cello rock-outs. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back