Millions of Dead Cops (1 Viewer)

TOXIC

Website
www.sonicproductions.ie
M.D.C. http://www.mdcpunk.com

The Voodoo Lounge
Wednesday 18th of May

Supports / Door Tax (tbc)

Millions Of Dead Cops- The old school punk rock band MDC is back with their 7th full length album with three of their four original members Dave Dictor (also Submissives), Ron Posner (ex-con-ron), Mikey Donaldson (founding member of The Offenders and Sister Double Happiness) and drum sensation Mike Pride (Dynamite Club). Magnus Dominus Corpus a Latin term taken from the returning Crusaders of the 13th century to term the intense hatred between the clashing Islamic and Christian cultures. Literally corpses of the ultimate dominators. This album debunks the world of George W. Bush, taking to task his utterance of the USA going on a modern day crusade against the Islamic terrorists. The war of good against evil. This album was internally called Millions Of Dea Contractors but out of respect for the foolish dead men's loved ones we went back to the roots of our culture clashes, the Middle Ages and their Crusades. This 18 song hard hitting release of over the top social and political songs containing the wry wit that has been the trademark of MDC since it's 1982 debut album Millions of Dead Cops. New songs, about George W.and his crooked cronies plans for Destroying The Planet, the idealistic plea for us to Sleep A Little Less Dream A Little More, Poseur Punk about the scene hipsters and their fashion rules , Long Day Short Life about Dave's childhood friend's father's advice after his long work day , and Founding Fathers Terrorists Or Freedom Fighters which suggests we take a closer look at history and what defines a terrorist or a freedom fighter and much much more. this release really rocks with raw passion and hard hitting hardcore from some of the earliest creators of this genre. So give a good listen to MDC's new album and check them out live on tour on four continents for the new year 2005.

best band name ever, were they any good last time?

i've seen them three times now, in copenhagen, amsterdam and last time here and to be honest the time in amsterdam they played an acoustic show, which was fuckin amazing, i dunno they still do rawk in my opinion, pity they wouldnt do the acoustic stuff cause then ya really get to hear dave dictor's deadly lyrics.|..|

They were great in Ireland when I saw 'em, I dunno, about 2 years ago?When I saw them in Berlin the summer before last they weren't great, but I was on a day-after-pills-and-heavy-boozin so it doesn't really count...they weren't great at the K-Town fest this year either...

I thought they were really good in dublin that time. I really didn't expect it either. The band is pretty different this time though as far as I know. It should be for the better. I'll be there.

it would be really cool if the pigs started a band called "millions of dead anarchists", at first.

carlo01.jpg

Found this on the dissent.org.uk site, a bit much? no... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back